I am a freelance translator specialized in the tourism sector. During my 16 years in the hotel industry, I was in contact with mainly English speakers, and now I can translate either from English into French or from French into English.
Why tourism sector?
I worked as a front office manager and then as executive manager in 3 and 4 star independent hotels in Paris. In charge of welcoming and quality services, I have always paid special attention to my customers’ wishes in order to satisfy them fully. Customer service concept, patience, confidentiality, listening and understanding are part of my job in handling your requests. Do not hesitate to ask for a free quotation !
I worked with a passion in this position for over 20 years, enriching as it was of exchanges with people coming from all over the world. With a rate of 85% of English speaking guests, I have always practiced my English.
WHETHER YOU RUN A HOTEL OR A RESTAURANT BUSINESS, OR HOLD A POSITION IN TOURISM, I CAN HELP YOU WITH THE FOLLOWING :
- Translating your website (hotels, restaurants, agencies)
- Translating your menu, wine list, for standard or fancy restaurants
- Designing customized reservation forms for answering a reservation enquiry, etc…
- Proofreading of your reservation documents sent to customers.
- Writing and translating your blog articles.
- Help with writing, following litigation or complaint
- Answering Tripadvisor comments
- Translating documents on tourism.
Therefore, translating either your website, menu or an article helps you to reach new customers and increase your website visibility.
I am your only contact and I make it a commitment to respect the confidentiality of all your documents. I favoured emailing in order to reduce paper consumption and other consumables and I can work on any document format.
Do you need help with translation in the tourism field ?